We also repair
recover SQL data from large database files (with size up to 16 Tb)
successfully tested with Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
restore SQL database files over the local network
save the recovered data as SQL scripts
MS SQL Server repair software
eRepair SQL Server (Download) designed for recovering data from a non-operating database of Microsoft SQL Server.
Based on an intelligent recovery engine, eRepair SQL Server is a specialized tool intended for data recovery from corrupted MS SQL (*.mdf, *.ndf) database files. The software features a very clear interface and offers a step-by-step, wizard-based recovery process.
The SQL recovery process in eRepair SQL Server comprises distinct steps:
- Analysis of the damaged SQL Database file structure
- Identification of recoverable and readable data
- Preview of the recoverable database structure
This is where you can look at what the program can recover: system and user tables, stored procedures, views, user-defined data types and functions. Each of the items can be previewed prior to being recovered.
- Selection of the data destination
You can save the recovery results as a package of SQL scripts or connect to a database and unload the data there. Once the output method has been selected, you can start the recovery process.
- Database analysis and data recovery
This is the longest step that involves another deep scan of the entire database, so the duration of this step directly depends on the complexity/size of the damaged source file and the bandwidth of your CPU and PC/Server. During this stage, the *.mdf repair program performs an *.mdf fix and saves your data according to the options specified in the previous step. Occasionally, the program may encounter irrecoverable SQL database segments, so you should be prepared for such situations and take them as granted.
- Log display and the end of recovery
This is when eRepair SQL Server displays a list of actions performed during the current recovery session.
Download eRepair SQL Server and try the DEMO version right away! The DEMO version contains all the features of the licensed software but doesn't allow you to save the recovered database contents. However, you will be able to inspect the full data preview without restriction.
Features of eRepair SQL Server:
- Recover SQL data from large database files (with size up to 16 Tb)
- Restore SQL database files over the local network
- Save the recovered data as SQL scripts
- Split SQL scripts into several files of the necessary size
- Save the recovered data directly to the SQL server
With eRepair SQL Server you can fix next errors:
- SQL Server Page Level Corruption
- SQL Server Table Corruption Error
- Database consistency errors reported by DBCC CHECKB
- Corruption on data pages
- Metadata corruption Error
- The header for file xxx.mdf is not a valid database file header.
- The FILE SIZE property is incorrect. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error:5172)
- Sql Server Detected A Logical Consistency-Based I/O Error: Incorrect Checksum. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error:824)
- The Index Allocation Map (IAM) Page is Pointed to by the Next Pointer of IAM Page.
- I/O error (bad page ID) detected during read at offset 0x###### in file FileName.mdf.
- File Appears To Have Been Truncated By The Operating System.
- During Redoing Of A Logged Operation In Database DatabaseName, An Error Occurred At Log Record Id.
How it Works?
Download software from website: eRepairSQLServerInstall.exe
Start Install software:
- Press on downloaded installation file in browser
- Select a downloaded installation file in Windows Explorer and press Enter or double click on it.
Please confirm warning message:
- Double click on icon on desktop:
- Select from main menu:
Start | Programs | eRepair SQL Server | eRepair SQL Server
Please select or enter the file name to recover. Source file name (.mdf):
And click the Next button.
Please confirm a start of recovery process:
Content of source MSSQL Database file. Press Next button to choose the save method.
Click the Next button.
Please, choose the recovery mode and destination properties.
And click the Next button.
Content of source MSSQL Database file. Press Start Recovery to begin recovery process.
On the last page, you will find a detailed log of the recovery process:
How to fix a bad or suspend MS SQL Server database?
Buying Renewal eRepair SQL Server for 1 Year